Thursday, March 18, 2010

WHAT I HAVE "LEARNT"



I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you.
All you can do is be someone who can be loved.  The rest is up to them.

I've learnt that no matter how much I care, some
people just don't care back.

I've learnt that it takes years to build up trust,
and only seconds to destroy it.

I've learnt that it's not what you have in your
life, but who you have in your life that counts.

I've learnt that you can do something in an instant
that will give you a heartache for life.

I've learnt that no matter how thin you slice it,
there are always two sides.

I've learnt that you should always leave loved ones
with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I've learnt that we are responsible for what we do,
no matter how we feel.

I've learnt that there are people who love you
dearly, but just don't know how to show it.

I've learnt that true friendship continues to grow,
even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.

I've learnt that just because someone doesnt love
you the way you want them to,
doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I've learnt that maturity has more to do with
What types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from
them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

I've learnt that no matter how good a friend someone is,
they're going to  hurt you every once in a while and you must
forgive them for that.

I've learnt that no matter how bad your heart is
broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.

I've learnt that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean
They don't love each other and just because they don't
argue, it doesn't mean they do.

I've learnt that we don't have to change friends if
we understand that friends change.

I've learnt that you shouldn't be so eager to find
out a secret; it could change your life forever.

I've learnt that there are many ways of falling and
staying in love.

I've learnt that the people you care most about in
life are taken from you too soon.

I've learnt that there are people who love you
dearly but just don't know how to show it.

I've learnt that even when I have pains, I don't
have to be one.

I've learnt that every day you should reach out and
touch someone; people love that human touch
(holding hands, a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back).

And I've learnt that I still have a lot to learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment